Spa is a place of peace and for relaxation of body and soul. To ensure a calming atmosphere, we would kindly ask all our Spa centre visitors to keep the noise to a minimum.
- Bath robes, slippers and towels are available in the Spa but you are welcome to wear the bathrobe provided in your room.
- As the emphasis is on relaxation, we try to avoid any complications for guests with allergies beforehand, so it’s best not to wear any perfume to a treatment. You are welcome to wear a swimsuit or trunks in this area.
- If you have any type of medical condition, it is best to mention it when you book your appointment.
- Always take a shower before entering a swimming pool or any of the heat and water facilities.
- We ask that you always allow enough time for your experience and arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment.
- All aspects of treatment can be modified to your taste: amount of light, music volume, room temperature.
- After treatment don't rush…Enjoy our SPA leisure area facilities.
Please let us know 12 hours before, if you decide to cancel your appointment. Contact our Spa reception.